Saturday, 30 June 2012

Recipe Review - All-in-one oven curry


This is my own (and papa penguins) review of Anthony Worrall Thompson All-in-one oven curry.

This is a lamb based curry, not too spicy with butternut squash and peas.  We really enjoyed the flavour though I did make a few changes.  I used 2 tablespoons of mild curry paste instead of the curry powder and bay instead of curry leaves.  I also didn't have any cinnamon sticks so I just sprinkled a bit of ground cinnamon over it before putting in the oven.

As I said before the flavour of the curry itself was gorgeous, and we've both never had Orzo before which enjoyed, however the butternut squash needed cooking for a lot longer as it was crunchy and we'll def try this recipe again but with chicken thighs as we both prefer our lamb as a roast with mint sauce !




No comments:

Post a Comment