Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Welcome welcome welcome

This seems to be the thing to do these days, write a blog.  So I've decided to join the blogging world and bore people with my life as a mum slash part time office worker slash housewife slash shopaholic !

I'm a mum of a 2 year old gorgeous boy who'll I'll call toddler penguin and he  brings me so much joy every day.  I'm also wife to my amazing hubbie (aka papa penguin) who is my best friend and my soul mate.  I'm also in my second trimester and looking forward to welcoming our new addition in the autumn.

I'd like to say we are a pretty normal family.  Both papa penguin and I have grown up with dreams to have kids and live life as a happy family and I think from the outside we look like that.  And from the inside we are like that too !  Of course we have our lows and our highs we wouldn't be normal if we didn't !

So the aim of my blog is to record our family life so that I have something to read back on in the future. I chose the blogspot name - "The Organised Penguin" for two reasons.  One - I love penguins !  I love the way they waddle along and belly flop into the water.  The Organised part comes from the fact that I spend my life trying to organise everything !  I meal plan, I budget, I have an online calendar, I make plans in advance and I love spreadsheets and ipad apps for everything from housework to managing financies !  Ha ha am I boring you yet.....well its up to you if you read on !

No comments:

Post a Comment