Thursday, 19 July 2012

Reasons 2b Cheerful


Since opening my eyes to the blogging world I've seen a few of these posts on people's blogs but never really understood where they come from or how they work...I'm still learning.  This evening I noticed that I appeared in the Blog Hop list on Mummy from the Heart's blog.

So looking past earlier's sad news and following on from the H Edition these are my Reasons 2b Cheerful....

Husband - My hubbie is my world !  He is my soul mate and my best friend.  He knows me better than I know myself sometimes and will do anything for me.  He is a amazing when I'm pregnant allowing me to slob on the sofa - like I am doing now - and he always puts the toilet seat down !

Holidays - I've just spent a week in the Lake District and next month we are off to Germany for a wedding.  We don't have holidays like we used to pre kids but we still make sure we enjoy them.  After all we work to live and holidays are always something to look forward to !

Haberdashery - Fabrics make me happy !  I don't sew as much as I'd like since moving house but if I want to take up a project then I'm in heaven when searching for fabrics !  Emma's Fabric Studio is like a museum for me !

Henry the Hoover - do I get double points for using two H's in a sentence????  Henry makes everything clean!  If I leave Henry out after hoovering my son will happily spend about an hour playing with him and pretending to hoover.  We have a blue Henry and he is like part of the family !


1 comment:

  1. Helo, welcome to #R2BC, nice to have you join us and well done on finding some reasons starting with H and lol at your two H's in one sentence, yes you can have double brownie points! Mich x

    ReplyDelete