Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Countdown begins - single figures !

I can't believe I only have 9 shifts left at work before I give up and become a full time mummy.

I have 3 weeks to go and I work part time 3 days a week.  I've been working a desk job since I left university 9 years ago and its been with the same company.  I've gone through office relocations, a name change and a takeover and finally took voluntary redundancy which luckily coincided with my maternity leave.  Its going to be weird not having a monthly income and relying on redundancy pay and hubbie for a while but I'm looking forward to the challenge of what next year will bring.

On another note 50 days until my due date !

Blog post update.....oh dear I've just agreed to stay on an extra week :(  At least I'll get another weeks pay !

No comments:

Post a Comment