Monday, 13 August 2012

Packing and cleaning and leaving on a jet plane....

We're off on holiday on Wednesday and I can't wait !  However if I thought packing was boring so is housework !  I'm trying to do loads before I go and catch up on all the washing and ironing as its a big birthday for me the day after we get back and I don't really want to spend it cleaning.  

We have no meal plan this week as its just tonight and tomorrow that we need feeding so its a case of clearing out the fridge. We have some bacon left over so I'm really looking forward to beans and cheese on toast with bacon bits.  Such a cheap meal yet soooo tasty !

Not sure how we are going to cope with the 4am wake up and getting our 2 year old in to the car at 5am but I'm sure once we get to the airport he will be super excited. We have bought lots of new toys for him and got lots of snacks and sweets.  I'm really looking forward to seeing his reaction to the aeroplane but from a pregnancy side of things I'm nearly 31 weeks and although pregnancy generally agrees with me I can see it being the most uncomfortable 2 hours of my life.

Watch this space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment