Thursday, 13 September 2012

Reasons 2b Cheerful




Reasons 2b Cheerful this week begins with P. At the start of the weekend I really struggled to think of things but now my list is endless....

Firstly Pregnancy is a huge part of my life right now.  I am 35 weeks today and although I'm measuring two weeks behind every thing is great.  Baby is head down and very active.  I've had a pretty easy pregnancy.  First trimester saw evening nausea.  Second trimester saw tiredness and a few scary scans and third trimester has continued the tiredness and a bit of pelvic pain.  I generally feel blessed every day that I am pregnant ! I'm in no rush to pop and love the feeling of baby wigglying around.

 

Parents - I love being a parent and I love my parents. Sadly my dad passed away 7 years ago when I was 23 but he was an amazing parent. My mum is an inspiration to me. She is loving and an amazing cook! My in laws have done an fantastic job at being parents to my husband. They have raised an amazing person who is thoughtful and caring. The best thing about being a parent is being able to act like a child at times to bring fun into the household !



 
Penguins - my favourite! I love the way they waddle!

 
Plants - I love plants! I just bought one for our dining area. We all know that we can't survive without plants in the universe. Green is my favourite colour and love spending time in our garden. I wish I knew more about gardening and I also wish I didn't have a fear of Mr Skinny Legs.

Peppa Pig - this 5 minute kids show brings soooo much joy to my son its insane.  His Grandma bought him the books and we read them every night. I'm so thankful for this silly program.  I love how just 3 episodes total 15 minutes and I can get so much done in the house during that time.


Pink bubblyyum yum! A friend of mine was in Selfridges the other day and picked me up a pot of the new limited edition of the Vaseline Pink Bubbly. Its yummy (not too overpowering in smell and flavour) and does an amazing job at keeping my lips dry free!


My list could go on....pumps (I live in these every day), pearls (my besties bought me a Thomas Sabo pearl bracelet for my 30th a couple of weeks ago), purple (along with green were my wedding colours and whenever I see the colours together I have happy thoughts), Pinterest (great invention - I need to use it more)

14 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bump!

    You've also mentioned Peppe twice - don't blame you. Roary and Thomas were my saviours in late pregnancy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes so I have....well spotted as I say to my son when he points things out....think I will leave it there. Not only does our son love it but we get quite excited when we watch an epsiode we haven't seen before !

      Delete
  2. Beautiful baby bump, I hope the last few weeks go smoothly for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww look at that bump and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found my way here via the blog hop. Love your blog name! I agree with Mama Owl - you have one beautiful bump there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urgh, somehow that did not work and I'm listed as an ominous "Unknown".

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing bump.....love the blog...now following

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss my bump and the Mr has said no to any more *sob* - a lovely pic though :)
    I love acting like a big kid too. Always have my face painted when the kids do and Im first on the bounce castle hehe.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we're still undecided if this is our last - I love being pregnant !

      Delete
  8. Blimey how many P's :-) you look blooming lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute bump! I luv the plant its nice to have some greenery in doors, sadly I can kill a cactus so I stay clear of the plant life. I had my eye on that lippy and totally forgot to get one. I'm pleased to know its a good product. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are like the queen of P this week, well done! Loving your bump, you look divine. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow loads of lovely reasons to be cheerful beginning with 'P'!! Your bump is gorgeous, but keep baby cooking for a little while longer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. would you believe that I want to go over my due date for another 5 days ! must be mad ! x

    ReplyDelete