Sunday, 4 November 2012

Knowing Me Knowing you Meme

My name is Lara. Although I'm not new to blogging, I'm reasonably new to Blogspot; I've been here since June 2012. The purpose of this meme is to bring bloggers together, to learn about the person behind the computer screen, it's a great way of making new friends.

The Purpose of this meme was to bring bloggers together, to learn about the person behind the computer screen, it's a great way of making new friends.

The Rules 
Nominate five other blogs in your post ( All must have less than 250 subscribers)
Post five random facts about yourself.
Answer the five questions that the tagged has asked you, then list your own five questions to ask others.
Let your 5 friends know you have tagged them by commenting on there blog/tweeting them.

My five random facts

1. I'm lactose intolerant but have an addiction to cadburys dairy milk!
2. I only have 9 toenails
3. I was in Joseph and the Amazing Techniclour Dreamcoat with Philip Schofield at the London Palladium when I was 9
4. I'm an only child
5. I have a fear of ships and clowns


I've been tagged in by Wendy at glitzygleam to answer the following questions.  


My five questions to answer

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging earlier this year to start a new hobby.  I'm addicted to being organised and I just felt the need to blog it. Once I'm settled into a routine with the newborn then I'm looking forward to blogging a bit more.

2. Whats your favourite film and why?

Most probably Practical Magic.  I love the magicness off it, it always make me feel happy and I love the soundtrack too.

3. If you could go anywhere in a time machine,where would you go and why?

I would love to relive our wedding day, it just went far too quickly !  I would have liked to danced more, have more photos of the two of us taken and generally stood back and taken it all in.

4. When did you last say "I love you"?

At 7pm last night when I said good night to toddler penguin!

5. Name one item you never leave home without and why?

Lip Balm - I'm addicted to the stuff !  Have a pot of vaseline in every room in the house and in my handbag and baby bag !

My 5 Questions to the next bloggers

1. What is your favourite day of the week and why?
2. What is your idea of comfort food?
3. What time of day do you usually blog?
4. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Tag - you're it !

Petit Moi - Big World
Confessions of a Stay at Home Mum
I'm in here somewhere
Mama Owl
Ups & Downs, Smiles and Frowns

2 comments:

  1. OoO I'll do this later :)
    Lovely post, great way to get to know people. Hehe. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I'm addicted to dairy milk too lol, thanks for joining in xx

    ReplyDelete