Friday, 2 November 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful


Continuing on from the letters R2BC I've decided to join X, Y and Z together...what difficult letters....I've been struggling!

X for kisses and the more the better! My kids get kisses from me all day! Toddler penguin comes into our bed every morning whilst hubbie is in the shower getting ready for work. Most most mornings I hear the squeak of his door then ours. I hear him put George pig, teddy and mussie on our bed then hear and feel him climb in. Yesterday morning I was so sparko that him planting a wet smacker on my lips woke me! What a fab way to be woken up! It's not just kisses from the kids that make me cheerful but from papa penguin too! We always make time for kisses throughout the day and if it's been a busy hectic one we'll always have a kiss before we pass out from the recent sleep deprivation!

Y for You, my readers. I didn't start a blog to be read but to document things I do and to start a new hobbie. If you are reading this thank you for sparing the time to listen to my rambles!

Z for Zzzzzzzzzz........any 40 winks I can't get right now is a blessing. It's currently 2:55am Friday morning and I'm just writing this....in bed with baby penguin who is 17 days old and feeding. This is the first time I've written a post on my iPad and in the middle of the night!

8 comments:

  1. Awww, I loved this post :) Amazing reasons to be cheerful! Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reasons - I hope you catch some extra Zzzs soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely reasons, especially the kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, especially about the zzzz's my youngest is 2 months old and I'd forgotten how tired it was possible to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww lovely reasons,I hope you don't mind but i have tagged you in the getting to know you meme http://glitzygleam.blogspot.co.uk/ please pop over when you get a moment. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy i'm thinking about my answers all ready! Have a good weekend x

      Delete
  6. If you have such a young child and are kissing the fella, you are on the right lines and should be very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me smile...I remember the ipad becoming my best friend in the middle of the night during those nightfeeds. In fact, that is when i discovered this lovely blogging world online and found it such a source of support to be reading lots of blogs for company whilst feeding my baby. Now baby is nealry 7 months, she sleeps through the night (mostly) and yet it is me awake all hours blogging and reading blogs! Lovely reasons you have to be cheerful. Although these early days are so tiring, they go so quickly. Enjoy your precious moments with your newest baby x

    ReplyDelete