Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Christmas Planning

I've finally got round to sorting out my Christmas Day itinerary......The Organised Penguin loves a good itinerary!

Christmas Day Food
9am Breakfast - Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Eggs and Toast with a little bucks fizz (just hubbie and the kids)
1030am Mid Morning Snack - Cranberry Christmas Muffins (joined by hubbies parents and aunt and uncle)
1230pm Afternoon Snack before toddler penguin's nap - Pigs in Blanket and Mozzarella Vol au Vents
3pm Christmas Lunch - Roast Turkey, Boiled Ham in Cider, Roast Potatoes, Parsnips, Brussels with Hustle, Caramelised Carrots, Sage and Onion Sausagemeat Stuffing, Broccoli, Gravy and Cranberry Sauce.
4pm Pudding - Yule Log and Trifle
7pm Evening Snack - Left Overs, Paté and Melba Toast, Cheese and Crackers.

Sadly papa penguin is working Christmas Eve so will have just something simple for dinner as I'll be spending most of the day juggling the kids and cooking prep.

Boxing day its just me, papa penguin, toddler penguin and baby penguin and I can't wait.  We've got so much food on Christmas day that there willb e so much left over that I won't really have to cook anything apart from the sausage sarnies we've planned for breakie!

I have also done a half hour slot itinerary on my iPad to refer to for timings on Christmas day so that I don't forget to do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment