Sunday, 27 January 2013

Liebster Award

I love these sorts of posts!  I was tagged in by Sarah at Ups & Downs, Smiles & Frowns. The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve acknowledgement and encouragement to keep on blogging.
The rules are as follows:
1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award. 
4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.  
5. Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
6. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award. 

11 Facts about me:
1) I'm a red head.  Hated it when I was younger but proud of it now.  More so as my kids are red heads too!
2) I hate cruise ships!  Just the thought of being on or near one makes me feel sick.  They are just soooo big and the stuff that can fit on them is creepy.  I can just about stand car ferries so long as I can sit outside.
3) I'm addicted to cake.  The taste and the texture is what its all about.
4) I'm lactose intolerant so make a lot of my own cakes.
5) I'm a real weeper when it comes to watching sad plot lines on the television.....I cry at practically every episode of Private Practice and Greys Anatomy.
6) I can suck my big toe.
7) Whilst on the subject of feet I only have 9 toe nails.
8) I'm originally an Essex girl
9) I have a degree in Management Science....not really needed as now I'm a full time mum - best job in the world!
10) I have two tattoos
11) I'm 50% orphan :(

11 Questions from Ups & Downs, Smiles & Frowns
1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 
I would love to live in Southern France.
2) What is your favourite child hood memory? 
Being in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat at the London Palladium with Philip Schofield when I was 9 years old!
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 
Hopefully being a slimmer yet still fun mummy of two!
4) What is your ideal night out? (Or night in if you prefer)
A good film at the cinema, few drinks and a meal then a nice walk home and in bed by 11pm!
5) Who inspires you the most? 
All the supermums out there
6) What's your favourite all time movie? 
Practical Magic - I just love the magic of it all
7) What made you start blogging? 
I guess not so much boredam but knowing that I'd be giving up work I wanted something that I could focus on that would still require me to use the computer.  Its one of the best hobbies I've ever taken up! 
8) What's your favourite flavor ice cream?
Good old Vanilla! However being lactose intolerant I love the Swedish Glace Vanilla Ice Cream
9) Do you prefer winter or summer? 
Can I cheat and say Autumn?  If not then I guess summer as I'm not a fan of snow and frost that comes with Winter!
10) What is your phobia? 
SPIDERS! 
11) Post a photograph of your family :) 
This was taken a few days after baby penguin was born

11 Questions from The Organised Penguin
1) When you were little what did you want to be when you were older?
2) What is your favourite room in your house and why?
3) What is your morning routine?
4) What beauty item and can you not live without?
5) When do you find the time to blog?
6) Have you got any exciting holidays planned for 2013?
7) What is your favourite season?
8) Do you iron?
9) What of your childrens toys do you enjoy playing with the most?
10) Do you love or hate marmite?
11) What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Who I have nominated:

4 comments:

  1. thank you for the award,i will look forward to answering the questions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tag! I will get to it soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh thanks, hon, I was planning on blogging tonight anyway so I'll try to get on the laptop and see if I can this sorted out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you including me! I adore Swedish glacé chocolate ice cream the most it's my favourite! I can also suck my big toe *high five!* x

    ReplyDelete