Thursday, 17 January 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful



Finally back to a proper routine now with toddler and baby penguin.  We've started attending a new playgroup on Tuesday's at a local church which toddler penguin loves.  Mainly because he has made a good friend who also attends Wednesday's playgroup.  Having not really been around kids over the Christmas period I really noticed a change in him after this week playgroups and meeting with friends.

So much so that I have enroled him in a local nursery Thursday and Friday mornings.  He doesn't start till the end of February but I know he will love it.  We viewed another nursery last week and I had to take him with me and he didn't want to leave! I'm really looking forward to him starting, it will benefit him loads and I get some alone time with baby penguin!

Its one of my best friends birthdays today....if you are reading you know who you are!  Sadly she lives over 6000 miles away so I can't celelbrate with her but hope she has had a wonderful day !

And finally baby penguin gave her first chuckle this week - aged 13 weeks !




9 comments:

  1. Awww, look at that picture of your baby chuckling away, ADORABLE!!!
    It sounds like toddler penguin is going to love nursery, hehe. Lovely reasons to be cheerful. =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby chuckles so special! glad your big boy loving being with other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, what a gorgeous photo! It really is worth popping your toddler into nursery so that you can have some quality time with your new bubba. Well done for organising :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that photo has really brightened my morning! Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chuckle steals the show - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that photo is so lovely and so special to have captured it on camera! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, she's adorable!! Great reasons xx

    ReplyDelete