Thursday, 24 January 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful


1. It Snowed !



2. Then it melted which meant my mum could visit! She got to give Olivia a bottle of breastmilk!



3. And she brought cake.....cake made with TOMATO SOUP !

Hope everyone is having a good week.  I'm so glad the snow has melted.  It looks pretty but this happened to me once upon a time which has made me scared of driving in the snow ever since. We were in Iceland and I hit a patch of ice and spun the car off the road.  The picture doesn't show it but the left side is a sheer drop....had we gone the other way we probably would've died :(

So on a brighter note....roll on spring! 


7 comments:

  1. wow cake make with tomato soup....was it nice!!!! very scary....driving in the snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first picture, so cute. And your mum looks very happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is definately scary stuff to drive in! I love sharing with pictures, fab. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, the cake made with tomato soup looks nice.. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! I'd hate driving in that. Olivia is just gorgeous thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How scary that must have been, I hate the snow because it is just so dangerous and such a nightmare after the first fall. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the leibster award. xx

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete