Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Wobbles Wednesday

New Year New Me !

I'm joining in with The Naked Mum and her quest on losing weight!

Now I know most people consider me to not be fat but I have wobbly bits and an obsession with food.  I also have a goal weight and a wardrobe of clothes that I don't fit into yet since havng baby penguin (12 weeks ago).

So laying down the facts I'm 30 years old, 5 ft 9 inches and on New Years Day I was just under11½ stone.  Pre kids I was 10 stone which I never got down to after having toddler penguin.  I went up to 13 stone with him and 12½ stone with the bubba.  I lost the baby weight from baby penguin quite quickly but over Christmas started putting it back on.

Since the new year I am now 11 stone exactly (I weigh myself in the mornings) - thats 70kg.  I can't believe I've lost half a stone in my first week of trying.

I've decided to use MyFitnessPal (littlemisswala if you want to add me as a friend) to keep track of everything I eat.  I'm aiming to eat max 1500 calories a day plus an extra 500 for exclusively breastfeeding. 

I'm also going to be walking as much as I can and once baby penguin takes an evening bottle I am going to do a gym class a week....most likely body combat as its my fave!

So week one 4 lbs lost (just under 2kg) and I'm super happy with that !

7 comments:

  1. You've done so well. I've also had the same loss as you in the first week. I'm putting it down to post xmas flab. I fully expect it to get harder from here on. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I'm not looking forward to it when it becomes harder to lose !

      Delete
  2. Well done, that's a great loss :) Good luck for the week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your weight loss, very good for the first week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you and thanks for linking up with #WobblesWednesday on Naked Mum. It does seem that healthy eating and exercise is the way to go. I need to start doing some proper exercise. You have reason to celebrate with all that weight lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think MyFitnessPal is a great help, well done on your weight loss so far x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to you.... I too just want to tone up those wobbly bits that I didn't used to have

    ReplyDelete