Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Wobbles Wednesday

Since last week I have really watched what I eat using My Fitness Pal app on my iPad, Mac and Blackberry!  I've recorded all my meals, snacks and exercises. My exercises have been in the form of lots of walking, housework and Monday night I did Body Combat.  Pre kids I was a regular body combatter at my local gym and went generally 3 times a week.  I took it back up in 2011 but stopped at the end of the year due to other commitments then I got pregnant again. So I absolutely loved it last night, such an adrenalin rush and I can't wait to go again !

Original Weight   74kg (163lbs)
Goal Weight    63kg (139lbs)
Last Weeks Weight    70kg (154lbs)
Today's Weight 69.5kg (153lbs)


So I'm a bit dissappointed with the lack of weight loss this week.
My goal for next week is to exercise a bit more and I'm also going to reduce my calorie intake by 100.  Hope it isn't too much of a shock to the system!

5 comments:

  1. It gets harder as you get nearer your goal, good luck for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be disappointed! Look at the big picture, you're 10lb down!!! That's amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i too didn't lose much this week, but stay positive you have done brilliant so far xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, its a loss it cant be anything but a positive.

    Good luck this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how disappointing it can be when you're expecting a better loss but I now focus on the word, loss because that's the important part ;)
    Good luck for the week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete