Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Wobbles Wednesday


I'm still using My Fitness Pal app on my iPad, Mac and Blackberry to record all my meals, snacks and exercises. I've been finding it really helpful to keep track of what I'm eating.  At breakfast I sit down and work out what I'm going to be eating that day then I can see what snacks I'm allowed.

Last week I said I would do more exercise but I haven't :( Unless you count the walking....I do wonder how many extra calories you burn pushing a double buggy in the snow/ice especially uphill!  I didn't make combat this week because of the weather but I'm looking forward to it next week.


Original Weight  74kg (163lbs)
Goal Weight  63kg (139lbs)
Last Weeks Weight  69.5kg (153lbs)
Today's Weight69.5kg (153lbs)


So once again I'm a bit dissappointed with the lack of weight loss this week.
However I haven't exercised much and I had a bad weekend with lots of chocolate.

My goal for next week is to exercise a bit more!

Check in with Naked Mum for more Wobbles Wednesday posts.

1 comment:

  1. i have just started to use fitness pal, i hope it helps me..stay positive and good luck for next week xx

    ReplyDelete