Thursday, 7 February 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful



Wow its February already! Time is flying by. Baby penguin is 16 weeks now and having had her weighed yesterday at the clinic she is gaining weight perfectly. Its so reassuring when exclusively breastfeeding as i have no idea how much she is taking in! However bad mummy alert...I forgot to book her in for her 16 week jabs and as a result they are booked up this week so have to wait a week.

Toddler penguin is 2 ¾ years old and has sooooo much energy.  I've been putting on music in the afternoons and dancing around the playroom with him to wear him out! Bonus is its burning calories for me! Shame I have an addiction to sugar!

Baby penguin started rolling on to her sides this week and reaching for toys! I remember these little milestones with toddler penguin when he was a baby....I forgot about how exciting they are!

Roll on the weekend....I need a lie in!!!!!

x

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

6 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait for a lay in this weekend! My kids have so much energy! Glad little one is coming on sounds like she's growing fast! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone is doing well, great reasons to be cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the ound of dancing round in the afternoon definitely makes you feel cheerful, careful, you'll wear yourself out too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely reasons, sounds like everyone is doing well. Glad to hear your littlest is gaining weight well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab reasons little ones are doing great and even getting mummy dancing too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww lovely reasons, glad your little ones are doing well xx

    ReplyDelete