Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Wobbles Wednesday


I am still loving my new scales, digital are so much easier to read than the old ones where if I leant backwards they made meweigh less!

I'm really shocked that I've lost weight, maybe because I didn't do my weekly weigh and I feel as though I've eaten loads.  I made combat this week and loved every minute of it.  Yesterday my upper abs were hurting everytime I laughed.  Got to be a good thing. I've got a step counter machine thingy and its interesting to see how many steps I do each day.  I walked loads on Monday and turned out to only be 9,000 steps, I was pretty disappointed considering it is recommended you should do 10,000!  On an average day walking to playgroup and round the house it seems I do about 7,000-8,000. I'm going out in the car later this week so will be interesting to see how many I don't do!

Original Weight  74kg (163lbs)
Goal Weight  63kg (139lbs)
Two Weeks Ago  69.3kg (152lbs)
Today's Weight68.1kg (150lbs)


Check in with Naked Mum for more Wobbles Wednesday posts.

1 comment:

  1. well done your weight loss, the new scales sound great xx

    ReplyDelete