Friday, 15 March 2013

Recipe Review - Dairy Free Quiche

Dairy products (specifically cows produce) does not agree with me. It seems I'm fine during pregnancy and for a while after but then roughly 5 months after giving birth certain things start disagreeing with me again. 
Recently I've been craving quiche and I came across this Quick and Easy Quiche recipe.

I used ham and spring onions and had to roll out my pastry (which means I have some left over for jam tarts).  Mixing the beaten egg and the lactofree soft white cheese made it look like cottage cheese and I was a bit worried about how it would turn out but forget that....the evidence is in the picture!  


Quiche is one of those meals that I used to love but stopped eating it when I gave up dairy.  Now I think I might just have to make this on a weekly basis it was sooooo yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment