Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Weekly Meal Plan - March 4th & Menu Planning

My sister in law told me about a meal planning app for the iPad and I'm in love with it.  Its called Menu Planner and I'm really getting into it.  You can add recipes to your portfolio, add individual ingredients and do a stock take of your cupboard.

In the process of my planning to become a childminder this week I concentrated on sorting toddler penguin's dinners out and then sorting ours out.  When toddler penguin used to go to the childminders before Christmas I didn't mind so much if I didn't feed him well the days he didn't go because she did such a good job herself.  But now I'm a full time mum I need to offer more balanced and nutritous meals but yet also need to be quick if we have days where we get home from the park late.

Toddlers dinners
Monday - Ham & Egg Fried Rice
Tuesday - Fish Fingers, Waffles, Brocilli & Cauliflower
Wednesday - Omlette
Thursday - Sausages, Mash and Peas
Friday - Spaghetti Bolognase

Adult dinners
Monday - I go to combat so eat with Toddler Penguin.  Papa penguin found a pizza in the freezer!
Tuesday - Chicken Korma
Wednesday - Toulouse Sausage & Butter Bean Casserole (left over sausages for toddler penguin next day)
Thursday - Spaghetti Bolognase (toddler penguin gets leftovers on Friday)
Friday - Gammon, Egg & Chips
Saturday - Chicken Balti
Sunday - Mothers Day / Papa Penguin's birthday - we are off to the inlaws 

No comments:

Post a Comment