Tuesday, 28 May 2013

New Playroom

One of the most used rooms in our house has finally been redecorated.  It wasn't such a big deal to papa penguin who only generally spends his weekends in here, but being a stay at home mum and training to become a childminder I practically live in this room.  If I'm not in the playroom, you will find me in the kitchen (also been redecorated).

I bought the gorgeous penguin wallpaper from Isak before we even moved in as I just fell in love with it. I'm so glad its finally up and I am totally in love with it.  I wish I could get matching accessories!  All the storage boxes are from ikea and are fab at hiding all the toys.

We comissioned my stepdad to do all the fitted units and the wallpapering and what a fab job he did. the room was brown and dismal to begin with but now its fun, quirky and a joy to spend my days in!


3 comments:

  1. I really do adore this paper, the room looks great and your babes are so sweet. None of mine got my red hair which makes me sad x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, I'm a little jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete