Thursday, 16 May 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful




Today baby penguin turns 7 months!  Where has the time gone!

She is such a happy baby (I won't complain that she still wakes 3 times a night and is still in our room!).  We are having fun weaning.  She is a bit of a food monster with the purées and has put on lots of weight!  Still no sign of crawling but she really has mastered the art of sitting!

Its a short post this week as I'm feeling very unorganised and I need to get back in the swing of things!

Check out Mummy From the Heart for more Reasons to be Cheerful x


8 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet. Lovely reasons to be happy! :) x

    mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw 7 months, soon you are going to be wishing she was 7 months again! enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So completely lovely - just makes you smile! Fab reason xx #R2BC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so adorable! glad the weaning is going good though! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww she is so cute, I LOVE the ladybird outfit, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great reason to be cheerful, despite the broken sleep. My son is almost 9 months and still waking all the time, he's cute though so I can just about forgive him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the LadyBird outfit.

    Lovely post hun

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete