Thursday, 6 June 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Wahoo the sun is out!  The sun is shining, its been 19° most days this week and I'm loving it!

I got a tax rebate wahoo!  So I treated myself to some purple converses that I've had my eye on for ages!  Love love love them! Here's a picture of baby penguin showing her appreciation for them.  A momentus day as a few minutes later she bum shuffled!  She hasn't done it since though...watch this space!

I'm looking forward to the weekend as my friend has offered to babysit so on Saturday papa penguin and I are going on a date!  Ha its been a while and no doubt we'll probably spend the whole evening talking about kids and work we can do on the house but I 'm really looking forward to it. Be nice to hold hands without a buggy in the way!

I've managed to set up a facebook page.  Its been a learning experience but I really enjoyed getting all techie! Please come along and like it!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely reasons, have a great night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo ooo! Enjoy your date night, maybe the converse will match your dress ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cheerfulness is bursting from this post, how lovely. Love the funky shoes:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've liked your page! Your date night will be wonderful, because you can be YOU xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab shoes! love them. Hope you really enjoy your date night. Just popping over to like your facebook page now. have a good weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab shoes and I love the admiration on your daughters face! Well done to her for bum shuffling, she'll be off before you know it! Enjoy your date and well done on setting up a facebook page, I'm on my way over to like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, what a happy post! Enjoy your date night :-)

    ReplyDelete