Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Seasons Change

Being National Trust members we visit Claremont Landscape Garden a fair bit.  We I do with toddler penguin and baby penguin whilst papa penguin is at work.

Claremont is one of the only National Trust gardens in Surrey that has a children's play area which makes it a great place to visit with toddler penguin (for your info Polesden Lacey also has one!). Also the thatched cottage holds weekly events for the little ones.  Every Thursday in June its the teddy bear's picnic.

We feed the birds, ducks and swans every time we go and with their tea room recently refurbished we pretty much also stop for tea, scones and an ice lolly.  They had a microwave for me to heat baby penguins bottle and purée's and a lovely outdoor eating area.

We visited last week and I took a picture of the lake and I decided to compare it to a picture I took back in November and just had to share!  I just love the way the seasons change and the trees look pretty at any time of year!  A warm autumns day is still my favourite time of year!


2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea. Don't forget to go back in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the concept of this post and those photos illustrate it perfectly, they're gorgeous!

    Just wanted to let you know, too, I've tagged you to do the 'What's in my handbag' competition for moneysupermarket (rather fabby prize) - You can see details, and my post, here http://petitmoibigworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/whats-in-my-handbag.html

    Xx

    ReplyDelete