Wednesday, 10 July 2013

My gardening experiences

Over the weekend I visited RHS Hyde Hall on National Trust Polesden Lacey and took pictures of all the flowers that I need to have in m garden (with the exception of the lily pad!).  I have no idea what any of the plants are called but I love them all.  

Earlier this year I dug up an ugly flower bed to start from scratch and planted various seeds that I found in the shed.  Little did I know that the majority of them were grass seeds albeit a few sunflower seeds, some marigolds and some other random orange flowers which I haven't got a clue of their name. I really need to go on a gardening course!

So here is the flower bed in my garden with its one lonely orange flower amongst lots of grass and most likely weeds for all I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment