Wednesday, 24 July 2013

The Gallery - I Made This


TheGallery
This weeks theme from Sticky Fingers is I Made This.

I've been really thinking about this one as it turns out I've made quite a few things.   I've hit the sewing machine loads and made lots of things for toddler penguin such as bedding, a cot bumper, bunting, cushions, stockings, a teddy and even personalised a t-shirt for his first birthday. With the help of papa penguin we made a Gruffalo Cake and as I bake all the time I'm constantly making cupcakes.  My Ferrero Rocher cupcakes are a huge hit.

However since buying a new Macbook Pro I've not had easy access to any old pictures.  Therefore I'm sharing a picture of something I made today.

A Brio train track layout.  These pieces of tracks are mainly papa penguins from when he was a kid.  A few bits are mine and then we've bought things like the level crossing and crane over at the back as a Christmas present for toddler penguin.  There are still more pieces in the box.

I love how you can make a different track every time and its actually I toy I really enjoy playing with! Hours of fun!


5 comments:

  1. Looks like he's having a lot of fun, My little man would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys loved these when they were little! In fact it's bringing back tonnes of memories looking at your pic :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I've seen a few 'competitive track building' tweets over the years - you could SO compete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Word. I NEED Ferrero Rocher cakes in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to love playing with it when you were a kid...and we only had a little track!!
    Now it's looking almost as big as our Scalextric!!

    ReplyDelete