Monday, 22 July 2013

Weekly Meal Plan - July 22nd


Toddlers Dinners
Monday - Ham and Egg Fried Rice
Tuesday - Turkey Thai Curry and lots of rice
Wednesday - Sausages, Potato Waffles and Veg
Thursday - Omelette with cucumber and carrot sticks
Friday - Pasta and cheese with sauce from the freezer.


Grown up Dinners
It has been interesting trying to plan this weeks meals as we are going on holiday next week so therefore trying to use up all the fridge bits.
Monday - Thai Turkey Red curry and rice
Tuesday - Freezer food for papa penguin as I'm off to the cinema to see Now You See Me and meet a friend for dinner
Wednesday - Spaghetti Bolognese.  I actually cooked this on Sunday as the mince wasn't going to last through the week.  Looking forward to it being a nice easy meal to cook.
Thursday - Omlette with left overs
Friday - Chilli Con Carne from freezer with rice


I've linked this post with At Home with Mrs M and her Meal Planning Monday linky. Its been great to see other meal plans as well!

Meal Planning Monday

1 comment:

  1. Your toddler dinners always look so delicious to me! I think I am a big kid at heart lol x

    ReplyDelete