Thursday, 22 August 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful



Its my birthday!  31 today!

I was given a lie in till 645am, then woken up by toddler penguin singing happy birthday to me then jumping on me.  What better way to start the day!

Although it is raining I'm off up to London today with the kids to meet some friends for a bit of Ping Pong Dim Sum and then home to meet the babysitters and papa penguin is taking me out for dinner.  Then tomorrow we're off to the Cotswolds for the bank holiday weekend.  Can't wait!

Have had some lovely cards and papa penguin got me a spa experience day....for two.  He hates that kind of thing so I'm sure I can find someone to take!  I do find it very great that my mum and mother-in-law practically got me the same card!  Can you guess I like penguins?
If you would like to get me a virtual present please come like my facebook page ;) x

10 comments:

  1. Love those cards! Happy Birthday hope you have a great day and a great weekend away too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Reasons! Hope you've had a great time, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards cos I love penguins too. Sounds like a lovely birthday and weekend ahead. Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! (I'll come to the spa day with you!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday what a fab reason to be cheerful

    ReplyDelete