Wednesday, 21 August 2013

The Gallery - World Photography Day


TheGallery
This weeks theme from Sticky Fingers is World Photography Day.  Monday was World Photography Day we were to take a picture on that day, of anything.

I took this picture in the even of baby penguin having a go on her brothers wooden rocking horse.  My Grandad made this for him for his first birthday.  He has gone on to make a few more for my friends.  I hope that it will last years and they can either pass it on to their children or I keep it at home for my grandchildren to play with!


7 comments:

  1. The horse looks so cool! I wish my dad could make such a nice thing for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that looks like so much fun and gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing heirloom, a lovely pic and a very talented Grandad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant rocking horse, what a clever Grandad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture and what a very talented Grandad you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your granddad is very skilled, great horse and lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete