Saturday, 14 September 2013

Mummy my shoes are too tight....

....yes thats because you've been in crocs and sandals all summer and you aren't used to these ones. 

No mummy they hurt.


So off toddler penguin and I went to Clarks to double check his size.  I previously bought him some shoes in October 2012 and got him fitted again in May 2013 and was told he hadn't changed, toddler penguin still was a size 7F.

Getting him measured yesterday I was told he is now a 9F!  I can't believe he has gone up two sizes over the summer.  

I decided to do what I did last year and buy him two pairs of shoes, one trainer style and one smart style.  I ended up buying the exact same trainers and very similar shoes.  I just felt like the other trainers were too old for him.  He is only 3 years old and he isn't going to want dinosaurs on his feet forever.

Loved looking at the girlie shoes whilst I was there. Can't wait to shoe shop for miss baby penguin!


2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love them shoes! Fab!
    They grow so fast don't they x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 sizes over summer! That's impressive! x

    ReplyDelete