Thursday, 12 September 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful



So summer looks over but we've been out enjoying the muddy puddles and making the most of our little red headed bodies not getting sunburnt!

Toddler penguin went back to nursery but instead of doing just two mornings a week he now does two full days and one morning. This means two days a week I have to make him a lunch.  This makes me feel like a real mum. I don't know why it just does.  However came downstairs this morning to find papa penguin had eaten all the bread and we don't get anymore until the veg box comes later on this afternoon.  This is what I came up with.....hope he likes it.

I've also been busy planning baby penguin's 1st birthday.  I've decided on a ladybird theme and I'm in awe at all the amazing cakes on google images....I've got my work cut out! I did a ladybird photoshoot yesterday for her invitations....great fun but not many great shots!



And finally after my post/rant the other day about baby penguins bad sleeping she slept through last night!  I feel so refreshed today and really hope its the start of more nights like this!

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing when they sleep, isn't it? The ladybird theme looks a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice lunch, I'm sure toddler penguin will love it. Baby Penguin looks so cute in her ladybird dress! I hope she has a lovely birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures are utterly adorable! Love the idea of a ladybug themed party x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine love a cracker lunch with 'bit sand pieces' as they call it, I hope your little one did too. Mich x

    ReplyDelete