Thursday, 19 September 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful



Its a Thursday, toddler penguin is at nursery and baby penguin is napping!  I've hoovered the car, baked some cakes, been to the sorting office and tidied the lounge.  Now I'm sitting writing this with a cup of Clipper White Tea and 3 bourbon biscuits....bliss!

I went to the Cake and Bake show at the weekend.  It was great!  I really need to get one of those shopper trolleys as gosh my bags were heavy!  I got some bits for baby penguin's first birthday and I got one of those cupcake boxes to carry my creations around safely.  I also found Ms Cupcake - a vegan baker who most importantly makes dairy free cupcakes!  I got her recipe book (signed personally) and I can't wait to get baking.  The batch of cupcakes I made today is from my Cupcake Heaven magazine which I've just subscribed to!

And finally I got registered this week as a childminder!  I did my course back in March and I can't believe how long its taken! Currently sorting out insurance and then can start advertising!  My playroom needs some visitors!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so pleased you got your certificate! Hope you love doing it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How great goodluck in your future career! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's one busy morning! Congrats on the registration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done and good luck now you can childmind

    ReplyDelete