Wednesday, 11 September 2013

The Gallery - Self



TheGallery
This weeks theme from Sticky Fingers is Self.  I took this picture with my brand new phone on the day I got it (last Friday) as I was checking the camera out.

I look amazing!  Haha....thats because I've used this setting called "Beauty Face" and it has basically got rid of all my wrinkles and freckles.

I do think its a great setting but I'm not sure how I feel about it in terms of a young teenager using this particular phone.  Kids have enough insecurities as it is without your phone telling you how you should look.


So with this in mind I'm also showing you the picture of how I really look...a picture taken just a few seconds before.


PS I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini.



19 comments:

  1. Wow what a clever camera, you look beautiful on both photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh clever camera and great pictures, you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, this camera on my phone is so much better than my last phone!

      Delete
  3. What are you talking about woman? Your freckles are gorgeous. One of my best friend has lots and LOTS of freckles and in her bedroom is a signn I bought her which reads 'a face without freckles is like the night sky without stars' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is such lovely saying, I Mor have to make one of those signs for our bedroom. Thank you x

      Delete
  4. KEEP the freckles on ALL pictures - it's one of the only things I love about my own face. Both photos are fab, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its s shame I can't change the settings to keep the freckles but lose the bags and wrinkles!

      Delete
  5. That's a very clever phone! I think you look great in both pics though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your freckles are beautiful. It makes me a bit sad that a setting on a phone would get rid of them. My son has gorgeous freckles, as does my husband. I couldn't get a freckle if I tried!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine come out loads during the summer. I'm surprised that my two kids have managed to be freckle free!

      Delete
  7. Interesting effect - I think I'd be tempted to try it myself if I had that phone

    I think the second photo is marginally nicer than the first, but you look lovely in both

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love you with or without freckles my lovely! To me you are the most beautiful daughter and mum in the world! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fab in both pics! Freckles are pretty I think x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely in both pictures but I love the second one, I love freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the second pic best - and I'm not just being nice, it is just naturally pretty x

    ReplyDelete