Monday, 30 September 2013

Weekly Meal Plan - September 30th

Toddlers Dinners

Monday - Chicken nuggets, homemade wedge and peas
Tuesday - Beans on Toast
Wednesday - Cheese and Ham Omelette
Thursday - Sausages, potatoes and peas
Friday - Eggy Bread with Cucumber and Carrot Sticks


Grown up Dinners
Monday - Tricolour pasta twirls with pesto and cheese (Parlick Fell Sheeps cheese for mama penguin)
Tuesday - With papa penguin out the kids and I will have Beans on Toast!
Wednesday - Chicken Katsu Curry and Rice
Thursday - Lime and Coconut (from a jar!) Chicken Stir Fry and Noodles
Friday - Out and papa penguin has requested a pizza!
Saturday - Oh dear I'm out again!  Papa penguin and the kids are having Bangers and Mash.
Sunday - Chilli con carne

Meal Planning Monday

3 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who made 2 different meals, one for me and one for the kids, or one for my daughter and I then one for my son. It's only on certain meals that we can eat the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yum! I commend you for making two meals every sitting, I'd never get anything else done with my tribe haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you for making two meals every night.....Takes me all my time and energy to make one...lol

    ReplyDelete