Thursday, 17 October 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful



It was baby penguin's 1st birthday yesterday. I can't believe she is one already, where does the time go! Check out my post and her ladybird cake!

We are off to Chessington World of Adventures tomorrow to celebrate!

I had my mum to stay at the weekend! It was great having her here to help with baby penguins party and to help entertain the kids.  On Monday we went into town and stopped for a coffee.  It was very amusing trying to get a good pictures of grandma with her grandkids!

Haha sorry for all the pics but I'm lost for words this week!


7 comments:

  1. happy birthday baby penguin - and what a great date to have a birthday if I do say so myself!!! (same day as mine) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chessington! Hope you all have a fab day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures speak 1000 words! Glad you had a good time and happy birthday BP. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great pictures there! Love that one at the end, what a character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are lovely. Happy times and glad the birthday went so well.

    ReplyDelete