Monday, 25 November 2013

Weekly Meal Plan - November 25th


This is an interesting week as I'm out twice and papa penguin is out once!


Monday - Chicken Stir fry
Tuesday - Papa penguin is out I'll get something out of the freezer
Wednesday - Salmon Risotto
Thursday - he is out again so I'll have last nights left overs!
Friday - Party food
I'm joining my cousins this weekend for their daughters birthday and then on Sunday its the kids christmas party with my friends and their bubbas - a 5 year old, two 4 year olds, three 3 year olds, a 1 year old, a newborn and 2 bumps! I'll be away all weekend leaving papa penguin to defend for himself!

Kids dinners
Monday - Stir fried chicken teriyaki
Tuesday - Pasta with a tomato and hidden veg sauce
Wednesday - Turkey dinosaurs, Waffles and Brocilli
Thursday - Pasta shapes on Toasts
Friday - Party food


Meal Planning Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment