Friday, 31 January 2014

Friday's Product of the Week - Sistema Twister Bottles


I've had these Sistema Twister Bottles for a few weeks now and I think they area great.  They are colourful and therefore fun for all the family.

We have them in two different sizes, big ones for myself and papa penguin and smaller ones for toddler and baby penguin.

To have a drink you twist up the spout and twist it down to close.  When the spout is flush with screw cap then it will not leak.  They are easy for my 15 month old to grip and my 3.5 year can open it by himself.  Did I mention they are leak proof too!  Plus they are of a soft plastic material so if dropped they shouldn't break.


I know a few people that own these bottles and have had no problem with putting them in the dishwasher, however the Sistema website states that all bottles are not recommended to be put in the dishwasher. I clean with the baby bottle brush every now and again but generally a hot soapy soak and rinse suffices.

Just a quick look in the box of bottles at toddler penguins nursery shows me that these are popular so if you haven't got one already you need to get one.  They are great value for money and come in a great range of colours!


Disclaimer: This is my own personal review and I have received no payment for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment