Sunday, 19 January 2014

Weekly Meal Plan - January 20th



Well this is a depressing week for me to meal plan for.

Papa Penguin is working away for a few days and sadly its my Grandad's funeral on Friday so we are off to spend a few days at my mums.

Therefore the only meal I'm making is Spaghetti Bolognese which we all love.  I make it with onions, mince, bacon, basil, oregano, parsley, paprika, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, chopped tomatoes and a carton of passata and its amazing!!!!

Monday - Spaghetti Bolognese
Tuesday - Freezer Food - Salmon Risotto
Wednesday - Beans on Toast
Thursday - Freezer Food



Meal Planning Monday

3 comments:

  1. I make our spag bol nearly the same way but with tomato ketchup, tomato puree and bay leaf as well. I also add some milk in when the mince is browning as I read somewhere that it helps tenderize the mince!)
    BNM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your granddad has a great send off, my thoughts are with you and your family #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Spaghetti Bolognese sounds so delicious!!
    Aww! Hugs! So sorry about your Grandad!!

    ReplyDelete