Friday, 14 February 2014

Friday's Product of the Week - Dove Beauty Cream Wash

This is not a beauty blog but I just can't help but share this hand wash as my product of the week.

I actually use this hand wash every morning to wash my face.  I shower before bed as I my showers in the morning always involve baby penguin walking in pointing and then walking out and leaving the door wide open.

However I can not wake up properly in the morning without firstly washing my face and then brushing my teeth.  I find this Dove Beauty Cream Wash perfect for hands and face.  Their website states "Dove's 1/4 Active Moisturising cream and skin pH-neutral formulation ensure that it is so mild you can even use it on your face."

I take this on all holidays, as with most self catered accommodation you rarely get hand soap in your en suite let alone face wash.  So this works as hand soap for the family and face wash for me!

I'm sometimes too tired for a shower before bed (usually the weekend) so if I know I can shower in the morning I'll washing my face before bed with this Beauty Cream Wash.  It is great at removing make up as well!


Disclaimer: This is my own personal review and I have received no payment for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment