Wednesday, 19 February 2014

The Gallery - Weather

TheGallery
The theme for this weeks Gallery over at Sticky Fingers is Weather.

Last week when I found out what the topic was I wasn't very excited.  All it has done here in Surrey is rain.  I know it has rained a lot every where and we are very lucky to have not been flooded but I was in no mood to take a photo of the grey clouds.

Then came Sunday!  Bright blue skies!  It was lovely so as a family we went to Polesden Lacey.  Haha boy was it muddy.  Within 30 seconds of putting the waterproofs on baby penguin she had fallen into a big muddy puddle!

We even got to see the roots of a tree that had fallen over in the wind. Was really amazing and toddler penguin was fascinated by it!




3 comments:

  1. Great photographs. I can't wait to get out and about with a walking Little Mr. I think he'll be walking in the next two months so can enjoy a toddle about hopefully in the sunshine #TheGallery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that fallen tree is amazing, I bet there have been so many casualties #TheGallery

    ReplyDelete