Friday, 11 April 2014

Product of the Week - Black and Decker Dustbuster

I love a gadget and this is the best gadget I own. This is the Black and Decker 7.2V Dustbuster with Cyclonic Action DV7210N. I've owned this model for 17 months now and never had a problem with it.  Its suction is amazing sucking debris from peas, rice, cooked and uncooked pasta to grains of sand.

It doesn't take up much space and is really lightweight to use.  Isn't ugly to look at and has a blow light to show its charging which also lights the floor in the kitchen which helps to see the way during those night feeds.

It is really easy to empty. A quick push of the buttons at the side and a shake into the bin empties it thought it does have quite a large capacity.  It is also really easy to clean and if left on a radiator dries really quickly.

The first charge needs to be about 24 hours and although I've never used it continuously for a long period I've used it to hoover the car in intermittent stages and it was still going after 20 minutes!

Great buy if you are looking to get a dust buster. I used this in combination with the Vileda Duactiva Broom. I find a dustbuster is great for clearing up the odd bit of debris but with two kids crumbs scatter everywhere and it is easier to sweep it all into a pile and use the dustbuster to suck it up!




Disclaimer: This is my own personal review and I have received no payment for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment