Saturday, 5 April 2014

Product of the Week - Vileda DuActiva Broom

Yes a broom as made it to my product of the week! I've owned the Vileda DuActiva Broom for about 6 months now and I've probably used it at least three times a day!

Downstairs I have a laminated floor hallway and playroom and a tiled kitchen/dining area.  These areas are well used and with two kids I get mud and food debris scattered about the place all the time.

This broom is great as the foam section catches all the dust and small particles.  The broom works best when you pull it towards you and the foam section easily slides out for easy washing.

The broom itself is lightweight and the handle is height adjustable with an easy twist.  My kids often use it at its lowest setting!

It is so much easier to use this to sweep your whole floor than to get the vacuum cleaner out.  I do however use my dustbuster to suck up the piles of debris I sweep.

Tesco's are currently retailing it at £8. Amazon are for £15.  Great bargain either price!


Disclaimer: This is my own personal review and I have received no payment for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment