Wednesday, 14 May 2014

The Gallery - Up Close & Personal

TheGalleryThe theme for this weeks Gallery over at Sticky Fingers is Up Close & Personal.

I haven't taken many pictures this week.  However I had a daily battle with pink penguin's hair. She is 18 months old.  I never know if she will wake up with it curly or straight!

Her fringe is mad!  The other morning she woke with this amazing side sweeping fringe.  A few days later she had ringlet curls!

I have lots of people stop me in the street (mainly the elderly) to tell me how gorgeous her hair is.  With my son too!  So I share a picture of them each!

My second picture is of blue penguin showing of his and papa penguin's master piece.  Its one of those gift in a tin build it yourself.  Great fun!









4 comments:

  1. wow beautiful curls and to die for colour - little cuties x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really the hair that gets me the first time! So shiny and those curls are lovely =) #TheGallery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do those two children have absolutely gorgeous hair... but they're also absolutely gorgeous kids too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All lovely photos. My daughter's hair falls into amazing ringlets by just wetting it a little in the morning. Her friends hair is very sometimes straight, sometimes curly. I love the colours of your children's hair, it's like it is permanently touched by sunlight, glorious.

    ReplyDelete