Sunday, 28 September 2014

Weekly Meal Plan



Getting back into the swing of things with publishing my weekly meal plan.

My dinners planned this week are mainly for the kids (I'm a childminder so have a lot of mouths to feed). Hubbie will either be working away some night this week or possible working late.  I'm just not entirely sure so I'll eat with the kids and he has agreed that if we have any leftovers he will eat them or if he gets home too late he will just have some toast.

So here is my ipad screenshot of this weeks meal plan:


For those that can't view the image this is how my evening meals are planned for this week:
Monday: Kids Roast Chicken Breasts, Roast potatoes and Green beans
Adults Same as the kids
Tuesday: Kids Pizza Puff Pinwheels

Grown ups Same as the kids
Wednesday: Kids Lasagne - made dairy free
Grown ups Same as the kids
Thursday: Kids Fish fingers, Waffles & Spaghetti Hoops
Grown ups Either pasta with frozen homemade pesto or something from the freezer
Friday: Kids Red Thai Chicken Curry, Naan and Rice

Grown ups Same as the kids!
Saturday: Whole family Steak Casserole with Pie Topper

Pudding Peach Melba
Sunday: Whole family Slow cooked pulled pork, roast potatoes, caramelised carrots

Pudding Left over peach melba or yoghurts



Meal Planning Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment