Sunday, 26 October 2014

Weekly Meal Plan



Finally its half term!  With this being blue penguin's first year at school and the last 7 weeks have gone so slow! So with it being half term I have 3 less children to look after, my own kids and a 15 month old just three days this week.

So I'm going to go against my organised life and wing it this week!  No picture from my iPad menu planner app to show you but I have a few ideas and am going to get a sainburys shop later in the week. We popped to Lidl today to see us through the next few days.

Monday:Whole familyPizza Puff Pinwheels with salad

Tuesday:Whole familyFish Pie

Wednesday:KidsMini Toad in the Hole's
Grown upsNot so mini toad in the holes
Thursday:KidsFish fingers, mash & Peas
Grown upsI'm out so papa penguin can find something in the freezer 
Friday:KidsAre at a Halloween party so may well not need anything

Grown upsHealth stir fry
Saturday:Whole familySpring Chicken with homemade bread rolls

PuddingFruit and yoghurts
Sunday:Whole familyAnother Halloween party 

PuddingSweeties!



Meal Planning Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment