Monday, 12 January 2015

Weekly Meal Plan January 12th



Last week I mentioned that I have a two week rolling menu, this is week 2.  I'm thinking of changing it around again, I'm struggling with Tuesday's as we have pasta Monday nights. It very difficult to find meals that 6 children of different ages will eat.  Last week I did Pizza and corn on the cob.  A meal that my own two kids will eat, however it didn't go down well with some of the others and I ended up making some last minute toast!b

So here is my ipad screenshot of this weeks meal plan: 

For those that can't view the image this is how my evening meals are planned for this week:
Monday:KidsFrankie Pasta Bake
AdultsSame as the kids
Tuesday:KidsPasta with a tomato sauce which I batch make and freeze in ice cube portions.

Grown upsSame as the kids
Wednesday:KidsSausages, potatoes and carrots or peas
Grown ups
Freezer food.
Thursday:KidsEgg on toast
Grown upsSeafood risotto 
Friday:KidsFish Fingers with rice and peas

Grown upsChicken Kievs, potatoes & Brocili!
Saturday:Whole familyI'm out so papa penguin and the kids are having pizza

PuddingMost likely yoghurts
Sunday:Whole familyJacket potatoes

PuddingMousse


Meal Planning Monday

1 comment:

  1. That Frankie pasta bake recipe looks fab, I've bookmarked that one :) hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete