Sunday, 4 January 2015

Weekly Meal Plan January 4th



Happy New Year!

I'm so glad to be meal planning again, getting myself organised!  I have a two week rolling menu plan, this is week 1.

So here is my ipad screenshot of this weeks meal plan: 



For those that can't view the image this is how my evening meals are planned for this week:
Monday:KidsSpaghetti Bolognese
AdultsSame as the kids
Tuesday:KidsHomemade Pizza's with corn on the cob

Grown upsPapa penguin won't make dinner so I'll have something from the freezer.
Wednesday:KidsChicken Nuggets, potato waffles and baked beans
Grown upsAgain papa penguin won't make dinner so I'll have something from the freezer.
Thursday:KidsEgg on toast
Grown upsStir Fry Tuna Steaks 
Friday:KidsRed Thai Chicken Curry with Cherry Tomatoes, Naan and Rice

Grown upsSame as the kids!
Saturday:Whole familyPapa penguin is cooking for me and some friends - a surpise apparently!

PuddingNot sure!
Sunday:Whole familyFish Pie

PuddingFruit and yoghurts


Meal Planning Monday

3 comments:

  1. I really admire your organisation! So many tasty things in there, think I'll add some corn on the cob to one of our days, such a brilliant addition :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My daughter ended up eating 4 corn on the cobs as the other children I look after didn't like them! Will have to have more variety next time!

      Delete
  2. That is a seriously organised menu!! Mine is all being eaten out of order this week haha x

    ReplyDelete