Monday, 23 February 2015

Weekly Meal Plan February 23th



This week I've started my clean and lean healthy way of living.  I'm going to do my best to stick to it during the week but am going to make use of the slow cooker at weekends. These meal will still be "clean" in terms that they won't be process but they may have more carbs than the official clean and lean plan allows. I'm also including a few recipes from Davina's 5 weeks to sugar free book,

So here is my ipad screenshot of my menu planner app of this weeks meal plan: 



For those that can't view the image this is how my evening meals are planned for this week:
Monday:KidsPizza
AdultsClean and Lean: Chicken, Asparagus & Cashew Stir Fry
Tuesday:KidsPasta with homemade tomato and hidden veg sauce

Grown upsDavina's Salmon with Lentils 
Wednesday:KidsCod burgers with polenta flour, served with homemade chips
Grown ups
Thursday:KidsThis is our after school martial arts night so something on toast; baked beans on egg....each child has their own preference.
Grown upsPapa penguin is out so I'm having Rye bruschetta with broccoli, asparagus and garlic (I'm not convinced!)
Friday:KidsSlow cooker lasagne

Grown upsSame as the kids - if there is any left!
Saturday:LunchLentil and Spinach Soup - Davina recipe

DinnerSlow Roast Moroccan Lamb - a Davina recipe
Sunday:LunchLunch bits such as cheese, salami's, ham, crudites

DinnerSlow cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken - Audrey Deane recipe


Meal Planning Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment