Monday, 9 February 2015

Weekly Meal Plan February 9th



Whoops I missed a week.  I had it all in my head and meant to write it down but blue penguin got ill and then I just felt really tired all the time.  I now have my 4 weekly meal plan rota in place.  Its all just hand written scribbles at the moment.
Kids food is sorted but myself and papa penguin are going to have a go at doing the Clean and Lean diet.  Its not so much a diet but a healthier way of living.  Once I get us sorted and my head round all the recipes I'll be transferring our ways onto the kids!

So here is my ipad screenshot of this weeks meal plan: 


For those that can't view the image this is how my evening meals are planned for this week:
Monday:KidsPizza and crudites
AdultsPapa penguin is away so I had my fave pasta with pizza express dressing
Tuesday:KidsDairy free and Gluten free Fish pie

Grown upsSame as the kids. 
Wednesday:KidsNuggets, waffles, peas and carrots
Grown ups
Freezer food - papa penguin doesn't think he'll make it home
Thursday:KidsThis is our after school martial arts night so something on toast; baked beans on egg....each child has their own preference.
Grown upsTakeaway!  Last one for a while but we have parents evening!
Friday:KidsSlow cooker lasagne

Grown upsSame as the kids - if there is any left!
Saturday:LunchRoasted tomato soup - Clean and Lean recipe

DinnerChicken and roasted vegetable traybake - a Davina recipe
Sunday:LunchLunch bits such as cheese, salami's, ham, crudites

DinnerSpaghetti bolognese


Meal Planning Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment