Sunday, 7 June 2015

Weekly Meal Plan June 8th



Last Friday I made chilli con carne for all the kids.  I can't believe how well it went down with the tortilla chips.  I had ages 13 months, 22 months, 2½ years and two 5 year olds. Bowls were scrapped! I really want to get the family into more clean and lean meals but for now I'm sticking to just me and papa penguin.


Here is my ipad screenshot of my menu planner app of this weeks meal plan: 


For those that can't view the image this is how my evening meals are planned for this week:
Monday:KidsSausages
AdultsClean & Lean - Spelt Risotto with butternut squash
Tuesday:KidsFish Fingers, spaghetti hoops and new potatoes

Grown upsI'm having stir fry veg and prawns as papa penguin is away 
Wednesday:KidsSpaghetti bolognese
Grown ups
Homemade Gluten free pizza - recipe here
Thursday:KidsThis is our after school martial arts night so quick pasta and homemade sauce from the freezer
Grown upsJacket potatoes - papa penguin will have beans and cheese.  I'll have salad and a small spoonful of beans.
Friday:KidsSalmon, potatoes & veg - last month this didn't go down well.

Grown upsSmoked Salmon and Spinach wholewheat pasta
Saturday:LunchLunch bits - selection of ham, cheeses and cruditees 

Dinner
Chilli con carne leftovers from freezer as kids will be eating at a kids party
Sunday:LunchSpaghetti Primavera

DinnerCottage pie and Salad

1 comment:

  1. A very organised week, one step at a time with the clean eating...I need to get on that first step :p all sounds delicious, hope you have a good week xx

    ReplyDelete